Pages

11 October 2007

twist my arm

let's just say estoy hasta las narices. and if you can translate that, them congratulations. i am not a super human. i'm super honest and super hard working and super freaking exhausted. for a good reason, yes, i admit, i contributed to my own exhaustion today (four hours of sleep, 11 1/2 hours of work, 1.5 hours powerwalking) but have i contributed to my own joy? so after won-ton soup from p.f. changs and a delicious bluedog brownie w/ my peppermint tea, i was watching ugly betty. yes, i know. anyway so the inspiration, the twisting of my arm, the fire under my culo:

are you going to be one of those people who lets life happen to them?

me? i'm twenty three? betty responds

so?


you know, i didn't remember until rIghT nOW (10:23pm) that on my way to work today I saW StArS. that was 6:17am and i've spent 16 hours seeing pavement...there have been millions of stars above, and i've seen none. save me save me from my self.

No comments: