Pages

14 March 2009

this tornado loves you

and i declare: today is a saturday to take care.
what do you find yourself doing today?
are you taking care of the hidden seed, your dreams, your quiet whispers?
this has always been a rough task for me:
taking care of me.
but
today
is
my
day
for self-
care.
and
delight.

it's easy, seemingly, no children, one job, financial stability.
but i am guilty of not being able to crack open and have a really fun time.
so today, today is my day for such fun, such wonder!

i started the morning off with coffee, playing with the pups, coloring with crayons, listening to the new neko case, and recalling my favorite quote, which i will share with you, my dear companions in this days of self-love.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
marianne williamson


i have found thisto be true, not only with myself, but with you too.
let's make this day, or a day of your choosing, our day to shine.
"this tornado loves you, loves you, love you." {neko case}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mondays always bread a long "to do" list of action items for the work week ahead. This blog has given me inspiration to address "the list" with the best outcome in mind. Prove to myself how awesome I am at my job!

Happy Monday -crow

Anonymous said...

Dearest Stephanie,

If there is only one thing I am ecstatic about, it the evolution from parent to child.

I also have felt and dealt with those feelings!!!

As a guide, mentor, parent, I know that you will rise above fear, doubt and feel powerful as a woman and a person.

I love you, you inspire me to be fearless!!!!

xoox B

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeh, Choo Choo says ditto!!

Anonymous said...

i look at these same words each & every day as i open my orange filofax to see what my day holds :) love you, ewat

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優