Pages

28 May 2009

Push-ups & Floss





{hi! me again, back with another video! (am i crazy?)
hows it the week treating you so far?}

i'm busy hoping for so much and sending all my positive prayers upward,
living in the midst all that, too!
paul made a delicious dinner
of lemony risotto with shrimp & asparagus tonight, and we toasted a glass of

Chilean Sauvignon Blanc to the sky, grateful for all the blessings &
opportunities that we have, everyday...
grateful today for: wellness,
inspired action, companionship, what lies ahead...
our lives, so far from perfect
but oh so good! here's to you, too. live from your place of inspiration.

cheers!

3 comments:

Jessie "Moore" Rutland said...

Stephanie,

The two main dreads of my day used to be going to the store and making dinner.

I never wanted to do it and found no joy in cooking. Isn't that sad.

One day I just told myself. I am going to go to the store and but all the food I WANT. I did and it was fun. Then I started reading the food blog Orangette and it changed my life. I started roasting vegetables like a mad woman. Sweet potatoes, brussell sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, YUM. I don't always look forward to cooking now, but I enjoy it so much more.

I love your blog by the way.

erin said...

i haaaate flossing too. but i have been trying to do it more frequently.

Anonymous said...

i love you. thank you ;) - ewat