Pages

06 January 2010

2010, intention setting

(live your dreams, heart piercing cards, sold. custom available upon request)
dear 2010:

you're going to be my golden year. you're going to teach me how to shine, even when it's easier to shrink back and be dull. i am setting my intentions on living a more illuminated, more shining life.

i've been toying with the idea of what success means. looking at wat i accomplished in 2009 (and lack thereof) and evaluating it honestly, i see that in many moments, i was shining and bright. those are moments i remember with joy, ease, and so much heart. there were also moments of shame, sorrow, and sadness. moments when i couldn't understand the process, i couldn't communicate the need, and i definitely didn't work towards greatness. it was a fine balance, 2009, but in 2010, i'm ready to tip the scales in the direction of more joy, more ease, more laughing out loud, more courage, and more heart, too. i am ready dive in. i am tired, so tired, of the shore.


(i am ready to be more like that silly girl on the left, in her mama's lap. more monkey. less business.}

2009 was good to me, don't get me wrong. its just that it was easy to stroll along the shore, and it wasn't the change of scenery i'd hoped for, the change of course i plotted, or the exciting new adventure i have been longing for. 2009 was more grey and dull. 2010, you will be bright and shining. You will bring out all that is bright and shining within me, and you will offer me a chance to share it with the world.

2009 taught me a lot about how much challenge i need, and how, when faced with long term decisions, i have a tendency to shrink back a bit. it also taught me that i operate fiercely well with goal-setting, and feedback is an imperative part of my growth. it taught me that coaching is one of my gifts, and it's one i want to share with the world. it taught me that even when all else fails, love is truly enough.

but 2010, you're the start of a new decade. i want to look back at my life and say you were the spark. so i declare, 2010, that you will be my golden year. i will dive into your fire and emerge more refined. i will hold back no more. i will live more illuminated, more on fire, more sparkling.

your little{golden}nugget,

stephanie

5 comments:

Ferd said...

the drive and desire to tap into what you really want to do and where you want to head is so obvious and present for you right now. I hope to be an encouragement to you to continue on this path and with this amount of unyeilding focus.

Amanda Fall - PersistentGreen said...

Amen, amen! I just stumbled across your blog--saw your name mentioned by Kaileen Elise on Twitter. Even after seeing just a few posts, I know your blog is a treasure. Can't wait to dig deeper.

Here's to you and your golden year--you make ME want to sparkle and shine. Thank you!

Chaotic Beauty said...

LOVE this post! I too have grand hopes for 2010!

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成
,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

言承旭Jerry said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色