Pages

13 March 2010

it is fair to say it's my gold

(above: will be listed in my shoppe soon!)

art is central to my soul. its my fire and my flame. it is fair to say it's my gold, and ultimately, my most free form of expression. after a season of sharing less than i should, i just feel a sudden need to share glimpses of my recent work.
(above: will be listed in my shoppe soon!)

(above: sold!)

(above: sold!)

(above: sold!)

(above: detail. will be listed in my shoppe soon!)

(above: sold)

(above: will be listed in my shoppe soon!)

i'm always open for business in my shoppe, where i post the most recent batch of handmade paper goods to surprise and delight. and i love custom work. so please, ask. happy saturday. xo.

5 comments:

Melita said...

such beautiful pieces!! love them all! hugs!!

Juliette Crane said...

lovely, lovely artwork! so inspiring. thank you! i am happy to be following your blog:) best wishes to you! xoxo, juliette

CKC said...

I was looking for blogs that says something, seems like you are saying many beautiful things with your artwork.

It made me smile, kindred spirits need to stick together.

Visit when you can.

ckc-averagesista.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

LOVE it!! Thank you so much for sharing, doll.

Lissy said...

I LOVE the purple one with the music pieces. Perfect. <3