Pages

11 April 2010

the balance

"The skills you cultivate, the regimen you follow, and the satisfaction you derive in each of the wellness dimensions are directly related to your conscious, and especially your unconscious, beliefs about the role you exert in your own fate. The goal is to encourage and support you to persuade yourself, at the deepest levels of your existence, that you wield the power, the opportunity, and the absolute right to manage and direct your own fate and destiny. ...You will then become the cause, not the effect, of everything that happens."  (donald ardell, md)


5 comments:

Susanna Sa said...

Thankyou for posting this (its my morning, so I woke up to it!). It's put into words some ideas that were flyign around in my head during the night and what a great way to start the week. With intention to nurture and embody my intention. Thanks so much. Lovely pose!

Analiese Marie said...

I love this. It speaks so directly to all the things we've been talking about (realizing that we have the power to shape our lives and taking actions that support us). Thank you for posting this!

Melita said...

i love this. i look forward to reading many more of these fabulous quotes from your wellness classes. they benefit us all :-) hugs!!

Ella Unread said...

very inspiring post!! I found your blog after finding a series of disappointing ones by clicking 'next blog'. I am happy I kept on clicking :D

finn said...

you look beautiful and strong! go girl!
xo