Pages

06 April 2010

a kaboom of goodness


friends. the past couple days (weeks?), i have been totally mia. i know. lame. everyone does it. but i'm telling you, i've been cleaning up the kaboom of goodness in my life. the end of my job. the beginning of my career. wellcoaches course. coaching. moving. with my wine boy.  to a most perfect apartment. right around the corner from our favorite cafe. and a wine shop, too.


it's been the perfect goodbye to a holding pattern in my life. and the hello...wow. i'm saying hello to my dreams. to my plans and my life purpose. sometimes i pinch myself: 


there have been plenty of hugs. hurdles. long goodbyes. exciting horizons await. the change has come. it is officially my golden year. and it feels so right. 


while i'm combing through some my my belongings and waiting to get the apt set up,  know that i am sending you all the sparkle and support for your journey. especially for the kaboom of goodness you're hoping for/living in. 

8 comments:

小研 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Analiese Marie said...

Congrats on your kaboom of goodness! You deserve every ounce of happiness in your life!!! So excited for you!

Miss K said...

Good luck!

Melita said...

i love it! congrats on everything that is going you way - it is your golden year after all!! i'm so proud of you for going after your dreams. hugs!!

Lauren said...

I am at my lunch break and re-found your blog in my favorites. Sounds like you are doing awesome, and your blog inspires me. Can't wait to catch up. Let you know when I am coming to Louisville next!

Olívia Németh said...

Very nice blog, I love it!! :)

Mindy said...

Yay! A kaboom of goodness - I love it :-)

Tea Time Consultants said...

Steph, I enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Stop by sometime for a visit: www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com