Pages

30 October 2010

26 fun facts about turning 26 (part I)

to ease back into my blog, which i've missed so very much the past couple weeks, i felt a good way to catchup would be some captures about what's been holding me.  since i turned 26 in early september, my world has been spinning at a rapid rate. all of it has been so sweet, including 3 darling friends' wedding in october, visits with every branch of our family (i've seen all 4 of my grandmothers, all 4 of my & paul's mothers & fathers), my darling niece sofia turning the BIG number 1!, meeting & schnoodling ella bean in VA and her visiting us in KY, and traveling to more than 7 states: AL, FL, GA, KY, VA, TN, & MD.

whew! and i have been missing sharing these adventures here. 
so here is the first set of snapshots:
1. an early bday package from kate!
2. being an auntie to TWO sweet little pumpkins


3. thoughtful gifts, including a kelly rae roberts' girl!

4. a wine tasting at my birthday party. peoples guesses were hysterical.
north korea? really? you know who you are!

5.sunflowers from rachel

6. a batch of balloons {thanks, pw!}
7. Hiking at Jefferson Memorial Forest: based on the gear, you can tell this was taken in September.

8. epic "should've had my ipod in a case cuz-i'm-a-butterfingers fail" and
epic case of brother bear saves the day {again}!

stay tuned... part two, tomorrow!
so glad to be back!

4 comments:

Emile said...

You're welcome for fixing your iPod. And you better have room in your 26 to showcase that purrrdy new car of yours!

Rachel said...

I'm sure North Koreans drink wine too!

Elisse said...

Welcome back to blogging, Love! You were missed! I like the idea of doing a wine-tasting for your birthday :)

CTR said...

Love, love, LOVE the pic of you and PW in the woods- adorable!

Thanks for the Ella Bea shout out... she loves and misses her aunt stephie!