Pages

24 November 2010

reverb 10

you've heard me gush over and over again about my girl crush & darling sparklista friend, kaileen elise.  she's up to more goodness with her 2010 collaboration with mentor Gwen Bell and Caligater


lucky for me, i've got a 30 page Literature Review due on Dec 1, and that means i'll be more than ready to jump into the goodness of this event.  Reverb10 is about reflecting on this year, and manifesting what's next. they threw the line and hooked me: exactly what i needed after a golden year of goodness, change, and challenge,  and in the midst of the anticipation of "what will next year hold?"

i thrilled to be an advocate of this event, and even {lucky me!}, part of the Crew! not because i have a ton of time on my hands or anything, but because i'm setting an intention to carve out time for these important reflections. but don't take my word for it. this is why they say about the event:

"Reverb 10 (#reverb10) is now an annual event, an inspired response to (and evolution of) #best09. It’s an open online initiative that encourages participants to reflect on this year and manifest what’s next. It’s an opportunity to retreat and consider the reverberations of your year past, and those that you’d like to create in the year ahead. We’re connected by the belief that sharing our stories has the power to change us. We look forward to reading yours."


head over here & sign up to join in on the goodness! then find me on twitter & let's be friends. xoxox stephanie

2 comments:

Cali said...

Hey, lady! So happy you're diving in head-first. Good luck on the big fatty paper due Dec. 1. Can't wait for your reflections beginning in December! :)

Elisse said...

Hey! I signed up for reverb10 too! I'm excited to see how this will all unfold!!