Pages

08 December 2010

reverb10: day 8: different & beautiful

Prompt: Beautifully different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.


day 8 of reverb 10.
the things that make me {beautifully} different.


i am the most proud aunt i know.


i love to move. dance. run.
my grandmothers (i have 4) are some of my favorite people.
i never straighten my hair. but, when i do... i feel pretty sexy ;)
i LOVE colored sprinkles. like, REALLY love them.
i have beautifully big feet. ahem, size 11.5. but let me tell you: they've gotten me so far!

i love to make things: more on that here.

i have many little quirks: i love pw. gorgeous paper. traveling. wine. decorative pillows. honest conversation. change. challenges. jeopardy. goal-setting. redken products. my nieces. but the biggest of my quirky beauties is that i hold a deep knowing that i'm loved. no matter what. thick & think. belly to belly kind of love. the kind of love that doesn't change with the season, it only evolves.  this a deep knowing and one that influences everything the i am. different & beautiful still. loved always.

xoxo stephanie 

6 comments:

wholly jeanne said...

there's just no getting around it: you. are. beautiful. and i'm so glad i know you, even if only digitally.

Amanda said...

Love it! No better way to say it! :)

Katy said...

This is such a beautiful post. I'm postponing writing mine and instead, reading what others are writing. Looking for that bit of inspiration ;-)

I'm playing along across two of my three blogs...http://katytafoya.com | http://successforsolopreneurs.com

Elisse said...

What a perfect way to celebrate You!!! Great post, Stephanie!

xoxo.
elisse
-----
reverbing @ conpassione.tumblr.com
grounded @ furelisse.com

Katie said...

I just have to throw it out there - your hair is fabulous!!!!

Shannon Clattenburg said...

I have to agree with Katie - your hair IS fabulous! And as a fellow curly-girl, I totally appreciate how hard it can be to make curly hair look anything better than a mop!

I totally admire this post, and I only wish more woman felt the same way about themselves as you feel about the beautiful you!