Pages

03 January 2011

two thousand eleven: hello!

two-thousand-eleven: here are my open arms! 


i am so glad to turn the corner to a new year. i couldn't have asked for a better way to ring in the new year than a trip to new york city with handsome pw & darling friends!!


just a few quick snapshots of our adventures.  more stories & resolutions & reverb10 wrap up to come this week!
twinkling lights & magical traditions
happy baby eleanor

pw in his element: the NYC food scene.
blushing & happier than a peach. see empire state building on the right?


sending love & cheer ahead of us all for 2011.
xoxo
stephanie

5 comments:

Kaileen Elise said...

You look so happy in NYC!! I loved following you during your Golden Year. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for you ;)

Mary said...

Happy New Year! All the very best in 2011.

I'm looking forward to watching in how your year unfolds!!

Great pictures, too!

Noel Rozny said...

Great photos!

Elloa said...

Thanks for sharing this Stephanie... happy new year to you, I totally hear that your arms are wide open! xxx

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

I adore NYC! I can't wait to get back someday. Really, I wish I could just afford to live there ;-) Good to see you yesterday, Happy New Year!